Twinkle Twinkle Little Star: A Co-ed Baby Celebration


VoilĂ : the final product of the shower I have been planning for quite some time. I cannot take all of the credit: I have two wonderful friends who hosted with me. Thanks for the help, Liz and Rachel!
I made this ribbon star banner with a tutorial from Martha Stewart.  Click here for the instructions. I have to say, however, that it was not easy.  Hence the very "homely" looking stars. Overall, I think it was pretty cute.



The foods were a collaborative effort.  We tried to meet the palettes of both men (honey ginger wings) and women (veggie pizza bites) as well as carry our theme throughout the foods. The Posh Piggies were the first to go. You can grab their recipe here.
The lemon meringue cupcakes were a Martha recipe, of course!


Once again with the guidance of Martha (DIY tutorial from her website) I made this sugar scrub as a favor, packaged in baby jars with a large star tag.  One side said "A star is born" and the other said "From our shower to yours." These were a big hit!

2 comments:

  1. Great theme! I made those sausage star things at thanksgiving OMG! I think I ate half of them myself! lol

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sarah! I especially love the notes on either side of the sugar scrub tags. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete